Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Plastic Surgery of the Week: Kenny Rogers

Kenny Rogers Picture Before and After Plastic Surgery
Kenny Rogers
When he appeared on the American Idol the other week, I was like, "No way! That's not Kenny Rogers! Ryan Seacrest might have read a wrong script. He's more like Burt Reynolds." But, yes, it was really him! What happened? Daily Dish reports:

Rogers Mortified by Plastic Surgery Mishap
Country music star Kenny Rogers is devastated by the appearance of his face after a botched plastic surgery procedure. The 67-year-old singer became self-conscious about lines around his eyes and decided to have an eye operation last year. He explains, "I went in and got my eyes done, and I'm not happy about it.
"(The surgeon) is going to go in and fix that for me. They're too tight around the eyelids for me. It drives me crazy!" The music legend admits he's had plastic surgery throughout his career, but could be having second thoughts about doing anything else after the debacle. He adds, "If we can fix that, then I'll be glad I did it. If we can't fix it, I'll regret it or get used to it."

I wanna quote one of the comments, "The gambler who lost."
Procedure: Blepharoplasty and Brow Lift


Tags: , ,

Posted by dr1van @ 1:51 AM

Have these Designs printed on your Shirts



Read or Post a Comment

It can't really have success, I suppose like this.

Posted by Anonymous www.lugo-3d.com @ October 30, 2011 #
 

This is a beautiful site. I love its content and its design. I recommend this site among other people.Your blog sounds Awesome. Keep posting such an interesting articles

Posted by Anonymous price per head call center @ June 23, 2012 #
 
<< Home

Hollywood Celebs

Filipino Celebrities

T-shirts and Gifts

Be a Plastic Surgeon

Pretend you're Dr. Vicki Belo or Dr. Manny Calayan. Retoke a Star. Click here.